Wheatgrass Sprout Seed
Available in: Organic and Conventional
One of the most nutritious sprouts, the Wheatgrass sprout seed is full of vitamins and minerals to help boost the immune system. Many people use the Wheatgrass sprouts for additions to fresh smoothies and in liquid form, as a wheatgrass shot. Wheat seeds are typically produced commercially in the U.S. and are distributed to local farmers, health food stores and juice bars.
The nutritional value of these sprouts include known vitamins A, B, C and E, minerals, and amino acids
- Have tender and sweet taste
- Typically sprouted in a shallow bed of soil, rather than warm water like other sprouts.
- Grown for its nutritious value
- Sprouting Size: 2-3 inches
- Seed Type: Wheat
- Exterior Sprout Color: Yelllow, green
- Average Sprouting Seed Size: Avg. 17,450 seeds/lb
- Primary Usage: Food processing, healthcare
- Maturity: 2 - 3 Days
- Hybrid Status: Open Pollinated
- MOQ: 50 LBS
The primary shipping method utilized by Caudill Sprouting is to ship seeds on a pallet. These order will traditionally be shipped out on less than load (LTL) carriers; however, we also have the capabilities to ship via full truckload (FTL). It is our objective to have orders without any special conditions out within 48 hours of the placement of the order.
Concerning sample orders, our preferred method of shipping is with the United Parcel Service (UPS). Samples are subject to product charges, as well as, shipping charges.