Mung Bean Sprout Seed
Available in: Organic and Conventional
Chinese Mung Bean Sprouting Seeds and stems are widely used in food processing and germination. The Chinese Mung bean is the most popular bean among all of the sprout seed throughout the world. The sprouts are typically 2 -4 inches and have thick white stalks. With commercial sprouting, they mature within 4-5 days with good quality. They are a good source of protein, fiber and vitamin C. All Chinese Mung Bean Sprouting Seeds are tested with negative presence of E. coli and Salmonella.
- Used for commercial and home sprouting
- Negative for the presence of E. coli 0157 and Salmonella
- Grown annually throughout the year
- Unique white color, with great flavor
- Sprouting Size: 2-4 inches
- Seed Type: Mung Bean
- Exterior Sprout Color: White Stem
- Average Sprouting Seed Size: Avg. 6,900 seeds/lb
- Primary Usage: Food processing
- Maturity: 4 - 5 Days
- Hybrid Status: Open Pollinated
- MOQ:50 LBS
The primary shipping method utilized by Caudill Sprouting is to ship seeds on a pallet. These order will traditionally be shipped out on less than load (LTL) carriers; however, we also have the capabilities to ship via full truckload (FTL). It is our objective to have orders without any special conditions out within 48 hours of the placement of the order.
Concerning sample orders, our preferred method of shipping is with the United Parcel Service (UPS). Samples are subject to product charges, as well as, shipping charges.