Red Lentil Sprout Seed
Available in: Organic and Conventional
Both healthy and nutritional, the red lentil sprout seed is becoming increasingly popular in the United States. Clients enjoy these because of the diversified taste, giving many recipes a mild peppery flavor and are eaten in soups, raw and mixed with other sprouts.
Lentil sprouts are high in fiber, protein and amino acids, vitamins A, C, B complex and E, iron, calcium
- Good substitute for celery or green pepper
- Hearty and nutritious
- Staple food of the middle east from biblical times to the present
- Sprouting Size: 1-2 inches
- Seed Type: Lentil
- Exterior Sprout Color: White Stem
- Average Sprouting Seed Size: Avg. 221,500 seeds/lb
- Primary Usage: Food processing
- Maturity: 5 - 9 Days
- Hybrid Status: Open Pollinated
- MOQ: 50 LBS
The primary shipping method utilized by Caudill Sprouting is to ship seeds on a pallet. These order will traditionally be shipped out on less than load (LTL) carriers; however, we also have the capabilities to ship via full truckload (FTL). It is our objective to have orders without any special conditions out within 48 hours of the placement of the order.
Concerning sample orders, our preferred method of shipping is with the United Parcel Service (UPS). Samples are subject to product charges, as well as, shipping charges.