China Rose Radish Sprout Seed
Available in: Organic and Conventional
Chinese rose radish is best known to be used for its nutritional value. The radish is packed with vitamins A, B6, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc. To get the nutrients, many people use the radish on their foods such as salads and sandwiches.
Radish sprouts can be mass produced on the same scale as mung bean and alfalfa sprouts, they are also found in farmer’s markets, health food stores, or freshly sprouted in peoples homes. When sprouted the leaves have are light green and purple, with a white stem.
- Commonly used on salads and sandwiches
- Packs large amounts of vitamins and minerals including Vitamin A and C, Iron, Calcium
- Low calorie, low fat option
- Sprouting Size: 2-3 inches
- Seed Type: Radish
- Exterior Sprout Color: White, green, purple
- Average Sprouting Seed Size: Avg. 50,400 seeds/lb.
- Primary Usage: Food processing
- Maturity: 2 - 5 Days
- Hybrid Status: Open Pollinated
- MOQ: 50 LBS
The primary shipping method utilized by Caudill Sprouting is to ship seeds on a pallet. These order will traditionally be shipped out on less than load (LTL) carriers; however, we also have the capabilities to ship via full truckload (FTL). It is our objective to have orders without any special conditions out within 48 hours of the placement of the order.
Concerning sample orders, our preferred method of shipping is with the United Parcel Service (UPS). Samples are subject to product charges, as well as, shipping charges.