Daikon Radish Sprout Seed
Available in: Organic and Conventional
The daikon radish sprout is one of the most popular sprouts of all of the radish sprouts. The sprouts are often characterized to be multicolored, with hues of light green, purple and white mixing. They are also known for its health values, it is loaded with vitamins and contain antioxidents. Customers enjoy these because of their spicey taste and are eaten raw in salads and sushi, or used as a garnish.
Radish sprouts are great for commercial sprouters and are often found only in farmer’s markets, health food stores, or freshly sprouted in peoples homes.When fully grown, the sprout is usually tall and skinny and around 3-5 inches.
- Good source of vitamins A, B6, C, calcium, iron, magnesium
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidents
- Can be grown year round and have a long shelf life
- Sprouting Size: 3-5 inches
- Seed Type: Radish
- Exterior Sprout Color: Light green, purple and white mixing together
- Average Sprouting Seed Size: Avg. 34,900 seeds/lb
- Primary Usage: Food processing
- Maturity: 2 - 5 Days
- Hybrid Status: Open Pollinated
- MOQ: 50 LBS
The primary shipping method utilized by Caudill Sprouting is to ship seeds on a pallet. These order will traditionally be shipped out on less than load (LTL) carriers; however, we also have the capabilities to ship via full truckload (FTL). It is our objective to have orders without any special conditions out within 48 hours of the placement of the order.
Concerning sample orders, our preferred method of shipping is with the United Parcel Service (UPS). Samples are subject to product charges, as well as, shipping charges.