Garbanzo Bean Sprout Seed
Available in: Organic and Conventional
Known for its nutty, bean like flavor, Garbanzos have gained popularity within the past few years. Many people use the ingredient for its tasty flavor, and its nutritional value.They have become a great addition in dips and add another level of taste to salads. Nutritional value includes carbohydrates, fiber, calcium and protein as well as magnesium, potassium and Vitamins A and D.
Rich in essential nutrients, these sprouts are a great low calorie option for health-concious constomers. They are cost effective and simple to store.
- Garbanzo sprouts make an enzyme rich humus
- High in nutritional value
- Great low calorie option for health conscious customers
- Sprouting Size: 1-2 inches
- Seed Type: Garbanzo
- Exterior Sprout Color: White, tan
- Average Sprouting Seed Size: Avg. 1,800 seeds/lb.
- Primary Usage: Food processing
- Maturity: 3 - 5 Days
- Hybrid Status: Open Pollinated
- MOQ: 50 LBS
The primary shipping method utilized by Caudill Sprouting is to ship seeds on a pallet. These order will traditionally be shipped out on less than load (LTL) carriers; however, we also have the capabilities to ship via full truckload (FTL). It is our objective to have orders without any special conditions out within 48 hours of the placement of the order.
Concerning sample orders, our preferred method of shipping is with the United Parcel Service (UPS). Samples are subject to product charges, as well as, shipping charges.