Fenugreek Sprout Seed
Available in: Conventional
Fenugreek sprout seeds are considered to be an herb noted to have the ability to relieve stomach symptoms, lower blood sugar, and even relieve a variety of skin ailments. They are also known to be used for diabetes, menopause, and arthritis. Fenugreek seed has health advantages in both men and women. For men, Fenugreek seeds are used for hernias, to increase testosterone and other male problems. Women use the sprout seeds for breastfeeding to promote milk flow and weight loss.
Ground Fenugreek seeds are a main ingredients in curry powder and also used in Cumin, Turmeric and Coriander. You can also use Fenugreek in sprout mixes, to give a bitter taste. They provide a long shelf life and can be grown year around.
- Tastes great with other sprouts.
- Helps to cure digestive problems and to improve breast milk secretion
- Used in a wide range of culinary recipes either in the forms of whole seeds, sprouted, powder, sauce or as pasten
- Good sources of Vitamins B, C, and K, folic acid, and fiber
- Sprouting Size: 1-2 inches
- Seed Type: Fenugreek
- Exterior Sprout Color: White
- Average Sprouting Seed Size: Avg. 34,600 seeds/lb.
- Primary Usage: health, food processing
- Maturity: 5 - 9 Days
- Hybrid Status: Open Pollinated
- MOQ: 50 LBS
The primary shipping method utilized by Caudill Sprouting is to ship seeds on a pallet. These order will traditionally be shipped out on less than load (LTL) carriers; however, we also have the capabilities to ship via full truckload (FTL). It is our objective to have orders without any special conditions out within 48 hours of the placement of the order.
Concerning sample orders, our preferred method of shipping is with the United Parcel Service (UPS). Samples are subject to product charges, as well as, shipping charges.